Life is a process of change, growth and maintaining an emotional and mental well-being. To achieve optimal wellness, we must apply it towards every possible endeavor. It starts from the inside out. When we are liberated from the emotional pain and suffering of our conscious or subconscious trauma, we become an unstoppable powerful creator of joy and fulfillment. Passion and purpose just naturally fit right in. It propels us to apply a wellness approach towards ourselves, our relationships, environment, community, career, belief system, physical activities, self care, healthy eating, self esteem, and creative activities. Life then just becomes a flow of bliss we get to create, express and experience. Trauma healing is a neural network rewire coaching process where we help you detox the emotional pain and suffering of the past and be free from it to thrive in life.
If you are experiencing these symptoms below, Trauma Healing is life changing for you.
- Feeling not good enough.
- Lacking of self-love, self-trust or self-confidence.
- Constantly struggling with stress, anxiety or fear.
- Feeling Lonely or empty.
- Lacking a sense of belonging
- Too busy, not having enough time and constantly feeling anger, disappointment, disrespected and hurt.
- Feeling unappreciated in relationships.
- Feeling stuck or Unfulfilled in life
- Myofascial: Therapy - A modality where a therapist manipulates the body's fabric fibers network that shapes and holds the body together. Myofascial therapy is ideal for clients with limited mobility or poor posture even TMJ.
- Lymphatic Therapy - A modality where a therapist works with the lymphatic system which is a purifying system that removes toxic wastes and returns necessarily fluid back to proper place such as our circulatory system to keep our body optimally healthy. Lymphatic therapy is ideal for clients with surgery, cancer, lymphedema, fibromyalgia, skin disorders, digestive problems, migraine, fatigue, insomnia.
- Cupping Therapy - A modality where a therapist places suction cups on top of the associated skin areas where tension or pain are to increase the energy flow for healing. Cupping therapy is ideal for athletes and people with physical chronic pain.
- Energy Therapy - A modality where a therapist utilizes his or her hands as conductor to help synchronize the client's energy with the Universe energy to reduce stress, anxiety and bring harmony and peace.